zip file or tarball etc?

John Emmas-2
For many years I've been working with the 32-bit version of
pthreads-win32.  From what I can remember it came in an exe file called
'pthreads-win32-[some-version-numbers]-release.exe' which (I think) was
32-bit only.  I was just wondering if there's a 64-bit version available
now?  I came across this web page:-

ftp://sourceware.org/pub/pthreads-win32/dll-latest

which shows all the folders needed - and the 'dll' subfolder seems to
contain both x86 and x64 versions.  Obviously I could transfer all those
folders to my PC and create an archive myself but I'm guessing there'll
be a pre-built archive file for downloading somewhere?  Am I just
looking in the wrong place?  Many thanks,

John Emmas