update bits/setjmp.h for am33/arm/cris

Mike Frysinger
simple patch to update bits/setjmp.h for am33/arm/cris ... add normal
_BITS_SETJMP_H preprocessors around the whole file and normal #error
check if included by any header other than setjmp.h or pthread.h
-mike

libc-setjmp-ports.patch (1K) Download Attachment

Re: update bits/setjmp.h for am33/arm/cris

Daniel Jacobowitz-2
On Wed, Nov 16, 2005 at 03:41:30AM +0000, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> simple patch to update bits/setjmp.h for am33/arm/cris ... add normal
> _BITS_SETJMP_H preprocessors around the whole file and normal #error
> check if included by any header other than setjmp.h or pthread.h
> -mike

NAK the ARM bits; only NPTL needs this change, and I'll be committing
ARM NPTL hopefully tomorrow with this included.

No opinion on the am33/cris bits though.

Daniel Jacobowitz
CodeSourcery, LLC

On Tue, Nov 15, 2005 at 11:52:34PM -0500, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 16, 2005 at 03:41:30AM +0000, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> > simple patch to update bits/setjmp.h for am33/arm/cris ... add normal
> > _BITS_SETJMP_H preprocessors around the whole file and normal #error
> > check if included by any header other than setjmp.h or pthread.h
> > -mike
>
> NAK the ARM bits; only NPTL needs this change, and I'll be committing
> ARM NPTL hopefully tomorrow with this included.

i figured as much ... looking forward to playing with your work :)
-mike

Re: update bits/setjmp.h for am33/arm/cris

Alexandre Oliva-2
On Nov 16, 2005, Mike Frysinger <[hidden email]> wrote:

> simple patch to update bits/setjmp.h for am33/arm/cris ... add normal
> _BITS_SETJMP_H preprocessors around the whole file and normal #error
> check if included by any header other than setjmp.h or pthread.h

Ok for AM33, thanks.

--
Alexandre Oliva         http://www.lsd.ic.unicamp.br/~oliva/
Red Hat Compiler Engineer   aoliva@{redhat.com, gcc.gnu.org}