snapshot1210 test results in IA64

bibo,mao-2
Hi,
 On RHEL4-U2 version with RCU patch, all test passed except two
failures:
        Running ./systemtap.samples/syscalls1.exp ...
        FAIL: syscalls-count (235)
        Running ./systemtap.samples/syscalls2.exp ...
        FAIL: syscalls-run (236)
About the first fail case, there is smaller than 250 system call number
in IA64 RHEL4-U2 kernel version.
And about the second fail case, my IA64 box has 4 CPU, so exit()
procedure in  systemtap is slowly, it has been explained in
http://sourceware.org/ml/systemtap/2005-q4/msg00328.html

Bibo,mao

RE: snapshot1210 test results in IA64

Keshavamurthy, Anil S