sid's performance...

s88

sid's performance...

s88
Hi all:
 curiously asking...Does anyone have any experience about the
performance of the sid?
Some guy told me that the sid performance is about 10 MIPS. It's quite
shock me!!

Any experience?

Dave.

--
System  on Chip Design  Lab.
Dept. of Computer Science and Information Engineering,
National Chung Cheng University
E-mail : [hidden email]

Re: sid's performance...

Frank Ch. Eigler
Hi -

> [...] Some guy told me that the sid performance is about 10
> MIPS. It's quite shock me!!

Of course that depends on the speed of the host, the nature of the
emulated target, and the configured complexity of the simulation.  For
many purposes it's fast enough.  If you try it, and find it
impractically slow for your purposes, we'd like to hear about that
experience.

- FChE