pthread_cond_wait

Gian Lorenzo Meocci
I see that pthread_cond_wait in never instrumented. Even if I compile
glibc with --enable-profile.
If I changed something in the source it was ignored.

Why???

Thanks a lot,

Gian Lorenzo Meocci
http://www.meocci.it

Re: pthread_cond_wait

Steve Munroe

[hidden email] wrote on 04/04/2008 10:15:08 AM:

> I see that pthread_cond_wait in never instrumented. Even if I compile
> glibc with --enable-profile.
> If I changed something in the source it was ignored.
>
> Why???

First always include information about your platform when you ask a
question here.

I will assume that you are on Intel. For Intel pthread_cond_wait is written
in assembler and gcc does not have the opportunity to add the profiling
code.