problem while executing RAM based Redboot with Go command

problem while executing RAM based Redboot with Go command

Nagendra G

Hello,

I am facing problem with Go Command.Please help in solving this.

I have created RAM and ROM based Redboot .Now i am loading RAM based redboot that is redboot .bin  into target using serial console using

Load -r -m xmodem -b 0x8c0069a0

This works fine and RAM location is correct.
But With Go command ,garbage values are coming in serial console.

In gdb also while opening redboot.bin,error is coming like File format not recognized .

what is the solution

Thanks And Regards.

Nagendra.G

Re: problem while executing RAM based Redboot with Go command

Andrew Lunn-2
On Thu, Nov 03, 2005 at 07:10:02PM +0530, Nagendra G wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am facing problem with Go Command.Please help in solving this.
>
> I have created RAM and ROM based Redboot .Now i am loading RAM based redboot that is redboot .bin  into target using serial console using
>
> Load -r -m xmodem -b 0x8c0069a0
>
> This works fine and RAM location is correct.
> But With Go command ,garbage values are coming in serial console.

Is the redboot image linked to run at address 0x8c0069a0?

        Andrew