net_devices

Augusto Salazar
Hello all,

I am running redboot v 2.02 in a coyote board, now I
want to test the embedded ethernet support of the
board.

The problem is that I can not find how to tell the
redboot to boot from those devices, now it is booting
( requesting the ip ) from the  i82559_eth0 external
pci card.

I remember that before I use to have a option to
change this in the fconfig but now I just have this:

Run script at boot: false
Use BOOTP for network configuration: false
Gateway IP address: 0.0.0.0
Local IP address: 192.168.1.3
Local IP address mask: 255.255.255.0
Default server IP address: 192.168.1.2
Console baud rate: 115200
GDB connection port: 9000
Force console for special debug messages: false
Network debug at boot time: false

and the command fconfig net_device does not work.

Any advice?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Augusto Salazar

AUGUSTO SALAZAR
MIEMBRO DE PIRATAS TM (COL)
CEL: +57 315 7340134.

Re: net_devices

Augusto Salazar

Hello all,

Any tip on this matter?? please I really need to be
able to tell redboot from which network device to
boot.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Augusto Salazar

--- Augusto Salazar <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I am running redboot v 2.02 in a coyote board, now I
> want to test the embedded ethernet support of the
> board.
>
> The problem is that I can not find how to tell the
> redboot to boot from those devices, now it is
> booting
> ( requesting the ip ) from the  i82559_eth0 external
> pci card.
>
> I remember that before I use to have a option to
> change this in the fconfig but now I just have this:
>
> Run script at boot: false
> Use BOOTP for network configuration: false
> Gateway IP address: 0.0.0.0
> Local IP address: 192.168.1.3
> Local IP address mask: 255.255.255.0
> Default server IP address: 192.168.1.2
> Console baud rate: 115200
> GDB connection port: 9000
> Force console for special debug messages: false
> Network debug at boot time: false
>
> and the command fconfig net_device does not work.
>
> Any advice?
>
> Thanks a lot in advance,
>
> Augusto Salazar
>
> AUGUSTO SALAZAR
> MIEMBRO DE PIRATAS TM (COL)
> CEL: +57 315 7340134.

> Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam
> protection around
> http://mail.yahoo.com
>
> --
> Before posting, please read the FAQ: