libgcc_p

Gian Lorenzo Meocci
How can I profile libgcc?
I am locking for something like libgcc_p to profile (with mcount) ALL
function in my program.

Thank you,

Gian Lorenzo Meocci
http://www.meocci.it

Re: libgcc_p

Ryan Arnold-2
On Fri, 2008-03-07 at 16:29 +0100, Gian Lorenzo Meocci wrote:
> How can I profile libgcc?
> I am locking for something like libgcc_p to profile (with mcount) ALL
> function in my program.
>
> Thank you,

Gian,

The libgcc library is provided by GCC.  Please address this question to
the appropriate development team.

Regards,
Ryan S. Arnold

Re: libgcc_p

Steve Munroe
[hidden email] wrote on 03/07/2008 09:29:08 AM:

> How can I profile libgcc?
> I am locking for something like libgcc_p to profile (with mcount) ALL
> function in my program.

libgcc is part of GCC and not part of GLIBC.

So go ask on the gcc list or use oprofile.

Steven J. Munroe
Linux on Power Toolchain Architect
IBM Corporation, Linux Technology Center