libc-ports mailing list is going away

Roland McGrath-4
This mailing list is no longer in use.  If you are receiving this message
and you are not on the [hidden email] mailing list, you should
subscribe to that list.

Sometime soon, messages sent to libc-ports will start bouncing.  The
archives at https://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/ will remain accessible
for the foreseeable future.

Thanks,
Roland

Re: libc-ports mailing list is going away

Andrew Stubbs-5
On 01/05/14 18:01, Roland McGrath wrote:
> Sometime soon, messages sent to libc-ports will start bouncing.  The
> archives at https://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/ will remain accessible
> for the foreseeable future.

Either I misunderstood, or you really meant here:

https://sourceware.org/ml/libc-ports/

Andrew

Re: libc-ports mailing list is going away

Carlos O'Donell-6
On 05/02/2014 04:36 AM, Andrew Stubbs wrote:
> On 01/05/14 18:01, Roland McGrath wrote:
>> Sometime soon, messages sent to libc-ports will start bouncing.  The
>> archives at https://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/ will remain accessible
>> for the foreseeable future.
>
> Either I misunderstood, or you really meant here:
>
> https://sourceware.org/ml/libc-ports/

It's a typo-proof day.

c.

Re: libc-ports mailing list is going away

Roland McGrath-4
> On 01/05/14 18:01, Roland McGrath wrote:
> > Sometime soon, messages sent to libc-ports will start bouncing.  The
> > archives at https://sourceware.org/ml/libc-alpha/ will remain accessible
> > for the foreseeable future.
>
> Either I misunderstood, or you really meant here:
>
> https://sourceware.org/ml/libc-ports/

Yes, that's what I meant.