kawa-3.0 release candidate 3

Per Bothner
http://per.bothner.com/kawa/kawa-3.0rc3.tar.gz (Source)
http://per.bothner.com/kawa/kawa-3.0rc3.zip (Binary)

The most important new changes was making Kawa build and run smoothly on Java 9.

I suggest at least doing a 'git pull' and testing that.

I hope to make the release (including updating the web site) Sunday evening or Monday.

If you've contributed a patch or a testcase, please check if you're mentioned in the
Acknowledgements section.  I'm scanning through the ChangeLogs, but may overlook someone.
        --Per Bothner

Re: kawa-3.0 release candidate 3

Sudarshan S Chawathe
Just a brief test (success) report.  I tested (very quickly) both the
Kawa-3.0 RC and the Gitlab version and did not encounter any problems.
This is with Java 8 on Debian 8/Jessie 32-bit system.

Regards,

-chaw

Re: kawa-3.0 release candidate 3

Jamison Hope
Same goes for Java 8 / Mac 10.12 -- so far so good.

--
Jamison Hope
The PTR Group