hppa moved to glibc ports repository

Roland McGrath
The hppa port has not had very active maintenance, and does not have a
working NPTL or Hurd port.  I've moved it over to the ports repository.
I would like to put someone on its commit ACL who will take charge of the
port and commit fixes directly.  If you should be that person, please let
me know (and tell me your account name on sourceware).  It's been the
precedent to post to libc-ports when people (other than me ;-) commit
changes to their ports, or to post proposed patches there when wanting some
friendly second eyeballs.  But that is up to those who want to work on hppa.

Thanks,
Roland

Re: hppa moved to glibc ports repository

Carlos O'Donell-2
On 2/28/06, Roland McGrath <[hidden email]> wrote:
> The hppa port has not had very active maintenance, and does not have a
> working NPTL or Hurd port.  I've moved it over to the ports repository.
> I would like to put someone on its commit ACL who will take charge of the
> port and commit fixes directly.  If you should be that person, please let
> me know (and tell me your account name on sourceware).  It's been the
> precedent to post to libc-ports when people (other than me ;-) commit
> changes to their ports, or to post proposed patches there when wanting some
> friendly second eyeballs.  But that is up to those who want to work on hppa.

Roland,

I would like to be added to the commit ACL for hppa. My sourceware
username is "carlos." We hope to have the NPTL port in place before
the summer. Thank you for doing the work of moving hppa to ports.

Cheers,
Carlos.