hppa-linux maintenance.

Carlos O'Donell-2
Roland,

Jeff has been helping me for a number of years now on the hppa-linux
port. Recently he is looking to become more involved.

Jeff would need a sourceware.org account, and he would be helping
libc-ports with hppa work. Who should we contact in order to get
approval, and be able to complete the form at:
http://www.sourceware.org/cgi-bin/pdw/ps_form.cgi

This would make Jeff and myself the maintainers of hppa for libc-ports.

Cheers,
Carlos O'Donell.

Re: hppa-linux maintenance.

jbailey
On 02/01/07, Roland McGrath <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I'm the approval person for libc and I control the cvs acls.
> I can add Jeff when his sw acct exists and is in glibc grp.

Thanks, I've submitted the request for a sourceware account.

--
Jeff Bailey - http://www.raspberryginger.com/jbailey/