how to unsubscribe

David-29
Hi, all;
I am not sure how to unsubscribe from the mailing list, I went to the
binutil website, filled in my email address and used the unsubscribe button,
then it said a confirmation email is sent to me to confirm unsubscribe, but
I never received the email. Anybody can help me with this issue?

Thanks

David

Re: how to unsubscribe

Christopher Faylor-2
On Thu, Jun 16, 2005 at 10:59:36PM -0400, David wrote:
>I am not sure how to unsubscribe from the mailing list, I went to the
>binutil website, filled in my email address and used the unsubscribe
>button, then it said a confirmation email is sent to me to confirm
>unsubscribe, but I never received the email.  Anybody can help me with
>this issue?

http://sourceware.org/lists.html

cgf