help to find LPC1766 STK port

abhishek srivastava-6

hi all
i want to port ecos on LPC1768 but not able to find out port for LPC1766 in redboot guide or configtool or in anoncvs repository.
even though in supported hardware, it shows that this board is supported !!

can anyone plese provide me the link to find the port location in anoncvs repository, how to configure ecos or redboot for target if template not specified ??
please help

Abhishek

Re: help to find LPC1766 STK port

John Dallaway-2
Hi Abishek

On 06/09/13 05:45, abhishek srivastava wrote:

> i want to port ecos on LPC1768 but not able to find out port
> for LPC1766 in redboot guide or configtool or in anoncvs repository.
> even though in supported hardware, it shows that this board
> is supported !!
>
> can anyone plese provide me the link to find the port location
> in anoncvs repository, how to configure ecos or redboot for target
> if template not specified ??

The LPC1766 port is definitely present in the eCos CVS repository. In
configtool you would select the "Olimex LPC-1766-STK" hardware template.
With ecosconfig, you would specify "lpc1766stk" as the target name.

Make sure that your eCos repository is up to date, including "ecos.db".

I hope this helps...

John Dallaway
eCos maintainer
http://www.dallaway.org.uk/john