gdb-multiarch

Nadav Weiss
Can anyone explain me how to compile gdb-multiarch from source code, using
the latest version of gdb?

Re: gdb-multiarch

Yao Qi
On Mon, Jan 1, 2018 at 7:31 PM, Nadav Weiss <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Can anyone explain me how to compile gdb-multiarch from source code, using
> the latest version of gdb?

What do you mean by "gdb-multiarch"?  Do you want to have a single gdb binary
which can debug code of different architectures?  If so, you need to
configure with
"--enable-targets=all --enable-64-bit-bfd".

Yao (齐尧)

Re: gdb-multiarch

Paul.Koning

> On Jan 2, 2018, at 5:20 AM, Yao Qi <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> On Mon, Jan 1, 2018 at 7:31 PM, Nadav Weiss <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Can anyone explain me how to compile gdb-multiarch from source code, using
>> the latest version of gdb?
>
> What do you mean by "gdb-multiarch"?  Do you want to have a single gdb binary
> which can debug code of different architectures?  If so, you need to
> configure with
> "--enable-targets=all --enable-64-bit-bfd".

Or --enable-targets=x,y,z to build for several architectures but not the full set GDB supports.

        paul

答复: gdb-multiarch

高国胜
Hi, Paul!
Is "--enable-64-bit-bfd" option absolutely necessary?

------Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.