gdb-8.1 branch FROZEN

Joel Brobecker

Hello everyone,

Please avoid pushing any commit to the gdb-8.1-branch branch during
the next few hours. I am working on creating the next pre-release
off this branch.

Also, if at all possible, it saves me a bit of time if you can avoid
pushing changes to the master branch, as it would force me
to handle rebasing and conflict resolution (Eg: ChangeLog).

I will send a followup message when the branch is open again.

Thank you,
Joel Brobecker

gdb-8.1 branch OPEN again (was: "gdb-8.1 branch FROZEN")

Joel Brobecker
Hello again,

The branches are open for business again. Thanks everyone!

Joel

Re: gdb-8.1 branch OPEN again

Simon Marchi
On 2018-01-11 22:43, Joel Brobecker wrote:
> Hello again,
>
> The branches are open for business again. Thanks everyone!

Thanks a lot for taking care of this!

Simon