gdb/2112: backtrace doesn't do logging when using TUI

gdb/2112: backtrace doesn't do logging when using TUI

g3db

>Number:         2112
>Category:       gdb
>Synopsis:       backtrace doesn't do logging when using TUI
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Responsible:    unassigned
>State:          open
>Class:          change-request
>Submitter-Id:   net
>Arrival-Date:   Sat Apr 08 02:08:01 GMT 2006
>Closed-Date:
>Last-Modified:
>Originator:     [hidden email]
>Release:        6.4
I built the gdb myself using a tarball from gnu.org:

tar xjf gdb-6.4.tar.bz2
cd gdb-6.4
./configure --prefix=/usr/local/armdev-3.4.3 --target=arm-elf
make
make install

I invoked it as arm-elf-gdbtui on my Fedora Core 4 box.
I did "set logging on" and then did a series of commands that included "bt"'s.  When I looked at gdb.txt, none of the bt output was in it.  I then tried it again after quitting and running non-TUI (arm-elf-gdb) and the logging of bt worked fine.