find javax:No file & directories found

ashish singh-6
Hi,

I am working on Mauve Project. I had downloaded the Stable Mauve
Project from ftp://sources.redhat.com/pub/mauve/snapshot/.
While running. /batch_run command or make check it shows that “javax:
No file & directories”.
According to “choose” file script, javax folder must be present in
“gnu/testlet”during unzip or untar.
Due to absence of javax folder, Mauve Project not covered javax testcase.
I want to know that whether javax directory or folder is not placed in
ftp://sources.redhat.com/pub/mauve/snapshot/ , or  I had done any
mistake during untar or unzip process.
Please let me know that how many testcase covered in javax & what its
property? How will I get stable Mauve project along with javax
testcase.

Thanks & Regards
Ashish Singh