ecos hardware flow control for just one serial port

ecos hardware flow control for just one serial port

Oleg Uzenkov
Dear All,

I have a custom board with STM32F4 which has multiple serial ports. Is
there a way in eCos to enable Hardware Flow Control for just one serial
port? Or, if enabled, Hardware Flow Control applies to all serial port
drivers?

Thanks in advance,

Oleg

Re: ecos hardware flow control for just one serial port

Ilija Stanislevik
On 06/23/2014 10:35 AM, Oleg Uzenkov wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I have a custom board with STM32F4 which has multiple serial ports. Is
> there a way in eCos to enable Hardware Flow Control for just one
> serial port? Or, if enabled, Hardware Flow Control applies to all
> serial port drivers?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Oleg

Enabling CYGPKG_IO_SERIAL_FLOW_CONTROL and
CYGOPT_IO_SERIAL_FLOW_CONTROL_HW only gives you a possibility to use
hardware flow control. Then you can use cyg_io_set_config() to activate
flow control on particular serial port.

Ilija
--

Ilija Stanislevik