eCos port on mini2440

sureshecer
Hi,

I'm trying to work on eCos using mini2440. So far i started with redboot and i'm able to boot redboot from NAND flash.

But after starting redboot in NAND flash while doing initial setup i m facing below issues;

1. While trying to create Redboot partitions i m getting "Can't find empty slot in FIS directory" error and not able to create partition.

2. When ever i tried fconfig -i or fis init. Redboot is not booting after reset looks like these commands erasing redboot?

I have already tried and put so much efforts but not able to reoslve above issues. Please help me out with above issues.

Many many thanks in advance.
Suresh