eCos Document confirm

Hello, everyone

Recnetly, I join eCos development. The offical document is a good start
place, really useful for me. In kernel overview, its introduced system
scheduler work behave. I have some confuse, it's may conflict to the
source code.

Document (ecos-v3.0-ref-letter.pdf) says the scheduler (MLQ) schedule
same priority thread as LIFO (The eCos kernel->Kernel Overview
->Schedulers). After read the source code, I'm confuse. If I'm not
wrong, source code now schedule it as FIFO(using add_tail and rem_head).
I also found some in the ChangeLog at below. May be I'm wrong, anyone
can help me about this?

   2000-05-20  Jonathan Larmour  <[hidden email]>

       (Cyg_SchedulerThreadQueue_Implementation::enqueue): Add, like old
       one, except make it FIFO instead of LIFO by inserting at end of queue

As saying before, I'm new guy. Thanks for your work.

Best wish.

Before posting, please read the FAQ:
and search the list archive: