dbhtml dir parameter when chunking, and html.stylesheet

dbhtml dir parameter when chunking, and html.stylesheet

Sam Varshavchik
I am using Docbook XSL 1.72

Let's say I provide this when processing chunk.xsl:

<xsl:param name="html.stylesheet" select="'style.css'"/>

All my chunked html files now have:

<link rel="stylesheet" href="style.css" type="text/css" />

Now, I put:

<?dbhtml dir="subdir" ?>

into one of my chunked sections.  The corresponding chunk goes into subdir,
but subdir/foo.html has an identical link, also with href="style.css", but
it should really be ../style.css!

What are my options to do this right?  Unless there's a way to get this
right, I'll have to churn the results through a custom XSL hack that adjusts
the relative stylesheet link :-(

I'm also looking at what happens to all the admonition graphics, I suspect
the same problem affects them, too :-((

Re: dbhtml dir parameter when chunking, and html.stylesheet

Michael(tm) Smith
Hi Sam,

> @2007-04-16 19:50 -0400:
> I am using Docbook XSL 1.72

If that's the case, you should post your message to the
docbook-apps mailing list:

This (docbook-tools) list is for discussion of a legacy
(non-XML/XSL) toolchain that is no longer being actively
maintained.

  --Mike