class not found

Mattei Damien
hello,

when trying this:
(java.util.Properties.System:getProperty "path.separator")
i got a warning at compilation:
[mattei@moita Jkawa]$ java -cp /usr/local/share/java/kawa-2.1.jar:/home/mattei/NetBeansProjects/Sidonie/build/web/WEB-INF/classes kawa.repl --output-format html -C DBtoWebObserversKawa.scm
(compiling DBtoWebObserversKawa.scm to eu.oca.kawafunct.DBtoWebObserversKawa)
DBtoWebObserversKawa.scm:180:9: warning - no known slot 'getProperty' in java.lang.Object
/home/mattei/Dropbox/Jkawa/../git/LOGIKI/lib/set.scm:132:3: warning - no declaration seen for andmap
DBtoWebObserversKawa.scm:180:9: warning - no declaration seen for java.util.Properties.System

setting the CLASSPATH variable does not change the problem,the application crash when arriving on the statement at execution

seems not to be a guage syntax problem in my code, so what is the good compilation option?(or runnning? environment)

regards,
Damien

Re: class not found

Per Bothner
On 06/27/2017 03:14 AM, Damien MATTEI wrote:

> hello,
>
> when trying this:
> (java.util.Properties.System:getProperty "path.separator")
> i got a warning at compilation:
> [mattei@moita Jkawa]$ java -cp /usr/local/share/java/kawa-2.1.jar:/home/mattei/NetBeansProjects/Sidonie/build/web/WEB-INF/classes kawa.repl --output-format html -C DBtoWebObserversKawa.scm
> (compiling DBtoWebObserversKawa.scm to eu.oca.kawafunct.DBtoWebObserversKawa)
> DBtoWebObserversKawa.scm:180:9: warning - no known slot 'getProperty' in java.lang.Object
> /home/mattei/Dropbox/Jkawa/../git/LOGIKI/lib/set.scm:132:3: warning - no declaration seen for andmap
> DBtoWebObserversKawa.scm:180:9: warning - no declaration seen for java.util.Properties.System
>
> setting the CLASSPATH variable does not change the problem,the application crash when arriving on the statement at execution
>
> seems not to be a guage syntax problem in my code, so what is the good compilation option?(or runnning? environment)

Kawa says 'no declaration seen for java.util.Properties.System'.  And Kawa is right.
It should be 'java.lang.System', as in:

(java.lang.System:getProperty "path.separator")
--
        --Per Bothner