changing root Directory

Nagendra G
Hello,

I have tested test file(fileio1.c) from rom file system.It is executed for root directory from

C:\cygwin\opt\ecos\ecos-2.0\packages\fs\rom\v2_0\tests\testromfs

I am confused with test progrmas for Romfs.

How to change for other directory structure.(usr created)

Thanks and  Regards.

Nagendra.g

Re: changing root Directory

Gary Thomas
On Fri, 2005-11-11 at 09:11 +0530, Nagendra G wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have tested test file(fileio1.c) from rom file system.It
> is executed for root directory from
>
> C:\cygwin\opt\ecos\ecos-2.0\packages\fs\rom\v2_0\tests\testromfs
>
> I am confused with test progrmas for Romfs.
>
> How to change for other directory structure.(usr created)

Firstly, let me point out that eCos 2.0 is *very* old (more than 3
years), so you should at least consider upgrading to the public CVS.

The test programs are just that; unit tests used to verify the
functioning of various components within eCos.  If you want to
do more, or alter the behaviour of a test, you'll want to write
new code, etc.

Exactly what were you trying to do via "change for other directory
structure?"