cap moulding machine

Igor Vandermay
Hi newlib,
How are you along with your business?  I hope everything is fine with you.

This is Caime from CNM Group Limited. Regarding your esteemed corporation, I am writing to see if there is any chance for us to cooperate for mutual benefits. CNM Group Limited specializes in Plastic Injection mould/ molding, such as double-color-mould and over mould etc. Meanwhile, we offer Die Casting moulds & castings, mainly Aluminum Die Casting & Zinc Die Casting.

Our strength include but not limited to
1) Electrical Appliance
2) Automotive parts
3) Consumer goods
4) Toys
5) Kitchenware
6) Houseware
7) Delivered on time to minimize product turnover cycle.
8) one-stop service from the design phase to quantity production.

Should you want more about us, please feel free to contact us.
It will be a great pleasure to receive your inquiries. We’ll send you our best quotation in 24 hours.
Acceptable formats for free quotation: DXF, DWG, PRT, SAT, IGES, STE
My Email:

We await the favor of your early (prompt) reply.
BR

CNM