building/running tests without RedBoot

Felix R
Hi,

If i want to run and debug the tests as an demo application i usually copy the file to my SDK, remove/replace the CYG_TEST_ Macros and i can run it. Mostly i works but now i didn't.

building the \ecos\packages\io\fileio\current\tests\stdio.c gives me "undefined reference to fopen" (and all other stdio.h funcions) whereas it builds and runs with "build tests" and loading the executable with my jtag adapter. The library is linked correctly.

What do i have to look after when building tests this way?

Thanks,
Felix

Re: building/running tests without RedBoot

Felix R
This post was updated on .
My basic eclipse setups are:
Include directory: eCos_install\include (removed the rest)
Library directory:  eCos_install\lib (removed the rest)
Linkerscript: eCos_install\lib\target.ld
Check at: -nostdlibs

Re: building/running tests without RedBoot

Felix R
I got i new Issue with http_simple.

I added FileIO and SD-Card drivers. The FAT demo works with tests, with my eclipse build it does not find the stdio functions.
Now, the http_simple demo (does not use stdio functions)  is working in "build tests" but not in my eclipse project. when calling pbuf_free() it gives me an Assert:

ASSERT FAIL: <3>memp.c[199]memp_overflow_check_element() detected memp overflow!
ASSERT FAIL: <3>memp.c              [ 199] memp_overflow_check_element()                                                                        detected memp overflow!

although CYGDBG_LWIP_MEMP_OVERFLOW_CHECK is set to 0!
Note: if i disable asserts globaly, it works fine with eclipse. The demo Application worked with eclipse before i added FAT and SD (and dependencies).

I got 2 issues now. No reference to sdtio and occuring asserts.

please help.

Felix