Windows port

David Gressett
I would like to work on a Windows port for the MinGW 32-bit environment. The only such port is now
too old to be usable.

RE: Windows port

Pavel Fedin
 Hello!

> I would like to work on a Windows port for the MinGW 32-bit environment.
> The only such port is now too old to be usable.

 Some time ago i have successfully built CVS HEAD for 64-bit MinGW. It's not
difficult, you just need to fix up platform recognition and add 64-bit
support to bundled TCL/TK. And fix one bug in serial port probing (it is
specific for this TK version).
 I would need some time to update this port and approve patches for sharing,
if you are interested.

Kind regards,
Pavel Fedin
Expert Engineer
Samsung Electronics Research center Russia