Wikipedia - the Scheme_(programming_language) misses a Kawa entry in the timeline table

Wikipedia - the Scheme_(programming_language) misses a Kawa entry in the timeline table

David Pirotte
Hello,

The 'Timeline of Lisp dialects' table of the Wikipedia page:

        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scheme_(programming_language)

misses a Kawa entry, and although Kawa is mentioned further down the page.

I thought it might be nice to have it listed in the table as well, but I don't know
the Kawa creation date.

David

Re: Wikipedia - the Scheme_(programming_language) misses a Kawa entry in the timeline table

Per Bothner
On 5/4/19 8:48 PM, David Pirotte wrote:

> The 'Timeline of Lisp dialects' table of the Wikipedia page:
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scheme_(programming_language)
>
> misses a Kawa entry, and although Kawa is mentioned further down the page.
>
> I thought it might be nice to have it listed in the table as well, but I don't know
> the Kawa creation date.

The first entry in the top-level ChangeLog is

   Kawa 0.2 (6-10-96)

I.e. June 10 1996.
--
        --Per Bothner