Updating the version at gnu.org/s/libc

Yavor Doganov-3
We received a report at <[hidden email]> that the homepage
http://www.gnu.org/software/libc/#CurrentStatus points to the 2.4
release.  Is it OK to change that to 2.5?

Savannah is down now, but as soon as it is restored we can fix this --
basically we need only confirmation that this is TRT.

(Please CC me, I'm not subscribed.  Thanks.)

Re: Updating the version at gnu.org/s/libc

Paul Eggert
Yavor Doganov <[hidden email]> writes:

> We received a report at <[hidden email]> that the homepage
> http://www.gnu.org/software/libc/#CurrentStatus points to the 2.4
> release.  Is it OK to change that to 2.5?

Yes, thanks, in general that web page should point to the latest
version at <ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/glibc/>.