Synchronizing config.sub and config.guess

Synchronizing config.sub and config.guess

Leif Ekblad
Could one of the maintainers synchronize to the lastest
version of config.sub and config.guess? Without such
synchronization, RDOS will not build without manually
replacing these files.

Thanks,
Leif Ekblad

Re: Synchronizing config.sub and config.guess

Nick Clifton
Hi Leif,

> Could one of the maintainers synchronize to the lastest
> version of config.sub and config.guess?

Done.

> Without such
> synchronization, RDOS will not build without manually
> replacing these files.

Note - I have only updated the versions in the binutils project, not gcc...

Cheers
   Nick

<toplevel>/ChangeLog
2006-01-16  Nick Clifton  <[hidden email]>

         * config.sub, config.guess: Sync from config repository.