Study on conflict resolution with configtool

Study on conflict resolution with configtool

Arnaud Hubaux
Dear eCos user,

we are a team of researchers from the GSD Lab of the University of Waterloo (ON, Canada). We do research on configuration methods and algorithms and are conducting a study on the problems faced by users during conflict resolution with configtool. We would greatly appreciate it if you could answer the 17 questions in the following questionnaire: https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDhrRmNVZ3NQMmMyNTU0RjBQOHg4eEE6MQ

The whole questionnaire should not take you more than 15 minutes to complete.

Thank you very much for your contribution.

Arnaud Hubaux, University of Namur/University of Waterloo
Yingfei Xiong, University of Waterloo

Re: [ECOS] Study on conflict resolution with configtool

Arnaud Hubaux
Dear eCos users,

several of you asked us whether the study is limited to configtool (GUI). The answer is no: it also includes ecosconfig (command-line). If you have experience with either of them, your input is most welcome: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDhrRmNVZ3NQMmMyNTU0RjBQOHg4eEE6MQ

Thank you.