Small typo in iconv.m4

Hafiz Abid Qadeer
Hi All,
Attached config/ patch was approved and committed in gcc repo. Ok to
commit it in the binutils-gdb repo?

2018-11-09  Hafiz Abid Qadeer  <[hidden email]>

        * config/iconv.m4 (AM_ICONV_LINK): Don't overwrite CPPFLAGS.
        Append $INCICONV to it.
        * gdb/configure: Regenerate.
        * binutils/configure: Likewise.
        * intl/configure: Likewise.

Hafiz Abid Qadeer
Mentor Embedded/CodeSourcery

iconv.patch (458 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: Small typo in iconv.m4

Nick Clifton
Hi Hafiz,

> Hi All,
> Attached config/ patch was approved and committed in gcc repo. Ok to
> commit it in the binutils-gdb repo?
>
> 2018-11-09  Hafiz Abid Qadeer  <[hidden email]>
>
> * config/iconv.m4 (AM_ICONV_LINK): Don't overwrite CPPFLAGS.
> Append $INCICONV to it.
> * gdb/configure: Regenerate.
> * binutils/configure: Likewise.
> * intl/configure: Likewise.

Approved, please apply.  I should note however that the changelog
entry probably should be split up and added to the respective
subdirectories ChangeLog files.  In particular I was confused because
I could not find a mention on the change in gcc's config/ChangeLog
file, and was rather surprised when I found it in the top level
ChangeLog file instead.

Cheers
  Nick