Scheme Coding Competition

Amirouche Boubekki-2
I am organizing a Scheme coding competition where you have
to build a static blog generator with a mystery feature (that will
be revealed little by little in the next few months).

We already have sourcehut.org as a sponsor and I am actively looking
for other sponsors to reward the participants (goodies, cloud credits,
books...).

More information after the jump:

https://git.sr.ht/~schemers/competition-2019-static-blog-generator#schemers-competition-2019

Ultimately the goal is to contribute a scheme presence at
https://www.staticgen.com/

Follow @[hidden email] <https://mastodon.technology/@schemers>
for more regular updates.

Good read and good luck!

Re: Scheme Coding Competition

Amirouche Boubekki-2
The first hint is: lorem ipsum.

It comes with a list of scheme resources to help you gather the right
vocabulary.

https://git.sr.ht/~schemers/competition-2019-static-blog-generator#first-hint-animata-magna-minimis

We also, have another sponsor https://serverracket.com

I will announce the next sponsor with the next hint.

Good luck!

--
Amirouche ~ amz3 ~ https://hyper.dev