Removing #ifdef __CYGWIN__ over _CS_* defines from sys/unistd.h

Removing #ifdef __CYGWIN__ over _CS_* defines from sys/unistd.h

Sourceware - newlib list mailing list
Hello everyone,
I am Eshan, a GSOC 2020 student under RTEMS
I was trying to port Confstr() to RTEMS.
It requires _CS_* defines in unistd.h
the are under #ifdef __CYGWIN__
Can this be removed?

Thanks
- Eshan

Re: Removing #ifdef __CYGWIN__ over _CS_* defines from sys/unistd.h

Sourceware - newlib list mailing list
Hi Eshan,

On Jun 17 01:03, Eshan Dhawan via Newlib wrote:
> Hello everyone,
> I am Eshan, a GSOC 2020 student under RTEMS
> I was trying to port Confstr() to RTEMS.
> It requires _CS_* defines in unistd.h
> the are under #ifdef __CYGWIN__
> Can this be removed?

Sure!  The comment in the #ifdef line should be a good hint ;)

Corinna

--
Corinna Vinschen
Cygwin Maintainer