Re: insight/354: segfault during insight font scan.

Re: insight/354: segfault during insight font scan.

kseitz
Synopsis: segfault during insight font scan.

Responsible-Changed-From-To: unassigned->kseitz
Responsible-Changed-By: kseitz
Responsible-Changed-When: Wed Nov 10 19:39:15 2010
Responsible-Changed-Why:
    mine
State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback
State-Changed-By: kseitz
State-Changed-When: Wed Nov 10 19:39:15 2010
State-Changed-Why:
    I am not seeing this on either of my Fedora boxes.

    Are you using the supplied Tcl/Tk or a system-supplied version? [From the backtraces, it would appear that you are using the sourceware Tcl/Tk.]

    If you are using the sourceware tcl/tk, I would encourage you to try using the system-supplied versions. That would require tcl, tk, tcl-devel, tk-devel, itcl, and itcl-devel packages on Fedora. I presume that Ubuntu would have similar packages.

http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view%20audit-trail&database=insight&pr=354