Re: insight/347: Application crashen when hex value in watch not prefixed

Re: insight/347: Application crashen when hex value in watch not prefixed

kseitz
Synopsis: Application crashen when hex value in watch not prefixed

Responsible-Changed-From-To: unassigned->kseitz
Responsible-Changed-By: kseitz
Responsible-Changed-When: Thu Apr 29 20:32:35 2010
Responsible-Changed-Why:
    mine
State-Changed-From-To: open->analyzed
State-Changed-By: kseitz
State-Changed-When: Thu Apr 29 20:32:35 2010
State-Changed-Why:
    Something changed in varobj.c: there is a call to parse_exp_1 which is not caught or surrounded by TRY/CATCH. I can only assume that input is required to be validated by the UI -- a significant change from previous incantations of this API.

    Working on a patch...

http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view%20audit-trail&database=insight&pr=347

Re: insight/347: Application crashen when hex value in watch not prefixed

kseitz
Synopsis: Application crashen when hex value in watch not prefixed

State-Changed-From-To: analyzed->closed
State-Changed-By: kseitz
State-Changed-When: Thu Apr 29 21:02:13 2010
State-Changed-Why:
    I've committed a patch to fix this. You may try to apply the patch to your tree and rebuild/reinstall insight.

http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view%20audit-trail&database=insight&pr=347