Re: insight/300: Resume

kseitz
Synopsis: Resume

Responsible-Changed-From-To: unassigned->kseitz
Responsible-Changed-By: kseitz
Responsible-Changed-When: Mon Jul  6 20:26:26 2009
Responsible-Changed-Why:
    mine
State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
State-Changed-By: kseitz
State-Changed-When: Mon Jul  6 20:26:26 2009
State-Changed-Why:
    I don't know how your resume was mailed to the mailing list, but the fact of the matter is, no one associated with insight, sourceware.org, Red Hat, FSF, or any other organization or contributor posted your information. Either you or some party acting on your behalf sent it to this mailing list, unsolicited, as spam.

    While I would be more than happy to remove your message, I'm afraid I do not have control over that. It is standard policy on sourceware.org to NOT edit the archives. You can read the full policy here:

    http://sourceware.org/lists.html

    Once again, I am sorry that your personal information was irresponsibly posted to our mailing list. You will have to attempt to resolve this with the sourceware.org maintainers (aka "overseers"). You can reach them at [hidden email].

http://sourceware.org/cgi-bin/gnatsweb.pl?cmd=view%20audit-trail&database=insight&pr=300