Re: Linking problem

Divkis
 >>The 3 headers files are in the same folder and the lib file has been
added through the tools->options->projects->vc++ directories.
That is not the place where you add the linker option, instead add the
pthreadVC.lib in the project properties -> linker -> input -> additional
dependencies tab. And that should work. Which pthread*.lib to link, is
specified in the README file of pthread installation.

hope that helps,
Divick