Re: GNU Tools Cauldron 2020 update

Olivier Hainque
Dear all,

> On 19 Mar 2020, at 15:58, Olivier Hainque <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Dear all,
>
> With the current evolution of the COVID-19 crisis worldwide, we are
> unfortunately not in a position to maintain the organization of this
> year’s GNU Tools Cauldron as originally planned in June.
>
> We are working on the finalization of postponement options and will
> let everyone know as soon as everything is confirmed.

The uncertainties around the spread of COVID-19 are such that it
is simply not reasonable to plan an international conference at all
at this stage.

It is therefore with great sadness that we announce the cancellation
of the 2020 edition of the GNU Tools Cauldron :-(

If you have any concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to
reach out to the committee at [hidden email].

Wishing everyone good health,

Olivier