REDBOOT print over RS232

Stephen Polkowski
Hi,

        What is the best way to get REDBOOT to echo the
printfs to the RS232 port?  I'm trying to debug a TCPIP
issue with the VIA Rhine driver.

        I don't want to telnet via RS232.  I just want
the printfs to echo out on the RS232.  Is there
a configuration option for this?

Thanks in advance.

Stephen

Re: REDBOOT print over RS232

Stephen Polkowski
Sorry.  I figured out that my serial settings
were incorrect.  I have it working now.

Thanks,

Stephen