RE: pthreads for WindowsXP 64-bit

Reavely, Simon P
Hi,

I am trying to get a 64 compile of pthread-win32 on 64 bit opteron. Has
anyone performed a successful port?

Cheers,
Simon
p.s. I found the email below in the email list history but no follow-up.

Simon Reavely
Mgr, Systems Architecture

Re: pthreads for WindowsXP 64-bit

Makoto Kato
Hi, Simon.

Although I don't test on latest CVS, there is x64 source / binaries of
old CVS tree into buildtools64 for Mozilla on
http://www.mozilla-x86-64.com/download.html.  This source code is
included on current CVS.

-- Makoto Kato / [hidden email]

--
-- Makoto Kato / [hidden email] / [hidden email]