RE: AW: FreeBSD not always releasing ACK MBUFs

RE: AW: FreeBSD not always releasing ACK MBUFs

David Sips
Laurie,

I am encountering a similar sounding problem. What was the problem and your solution if I might ask?

David Sips

RE: AW: FreeBSD not always releasing ACK MBUFs

Laurie Gellatly
Hi David,
I think it was that my Ethernet chip driver didn't release all mbufs when more than 1 was ready to be released. This occurred under higher network traffic.

        ...Laurie:{)