Python core-dumps when compiled with GCC-6

Python core-dumps when compiled with GCC-6

Pedro Alvarez
Hi!

We are currently trying to upgrade our systems to GCC 6.1.0 but I'm
facing a problem with python (compiled with libffi enabled).

Python core-dump's saying that is because libffi.so, I wonder if you
now anything about it, or if  this is just a problem of libffi not
being ready for GCC 6.

Removing libffi.so from the system "fixes" the problem, but is not a
real fix for us.

Also, I've tried to upgrade to latest version of libffi (master from
git repo) but it didn't work either.

Any hints?

Thanks for helping,
Pedro