Problem due to SIGALRM while single-stepping

Problem due to SIGALRM while single-stepping

kupuswamy

I am using gdb-6.8 on Solaris8.When i try to single step after putting breakpoint at a function, SIGALRM signal is received and control goes to signal handler. And i am continously looping in the signal handler if i give next and when i give continue it goes to original breakpoint. It seems that SIGALRM is continuosly generated and i am not able to debug the code. Also this issue is not seen on SOlaris 10. I tried giving handle SIGALRM nostop nopass but my program behaves erroneously. Any help will be great.

Regards,
Kupuswamy