Paranoia nscd mode

Petr Baudis-2
  Hello,

  we are trying to document some nscd options missed out in the
documentation and we are trying to figure out the motivation behind the
paranoia nscd mode - what is the point in restarting nscd periodically?
The only reason I could come up with was getting rid of some unwanted
leaks, but that does not sound very likely.

  Thanks for an explanation,

--
                                Petr "Pasky" Baudis
Stuff: http://pasky.or.cz/
A person is just about as big as the things that make them angry.

Re: Paranoia nscd mode

Petr Baudis-2
  Hello,

>   we are trying to document some nscd options missed out in the
> documentation and we are trying to figure out the motivation behind the
> paranoia nscd mode - what is the point in restarting nscd periodically?
> The only reason I could come up with was getting rid of some unwanted
> leaks, but that does not sound very likely.

  does anyone have any idea about this, please? Googling didn't come up
with anything and I didn't manage to find any details in the RedHat
bugzilla either...