PRINTING United Expo 2019

Ella Walker
Hi,

Would you be interested in acquiring a Attendees List of "PRINTING United -
Specialty Graphic Imaging Association - SGIA 2019"?

We have amazing reduced value for this month.

. Expo Name: Printing United

. Total Count: 24,000 Attendees

. Location: Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center Dallas, Dallas, USA

Data Fields includes: Company name, Contact name, Title, Email address,
Website, Industry, Telephone number, etc.

Please Share your thoughts or pass this to concern person and I shall get
back to you with the Pricing.

Thanks & Regards,

Ella Walker

Sr. Lead Analyst