PCI and VME Bridges

suleman
Hi,

I want to build Host-PCI bridge and later PCI-VME bridge components.

I want to know, is anybody already working on Host-PCI bridge or PCI-VME
bridge components?  If not, can any of the existing sid components be
used as a starting point to build these components?

Suleman

Re: PCI and VME Bridges

Frank Ch. Eigler
Hi -

> I want to build Host-PCI bridge and later PCI-VME bridge components.

Exciting.

> [...] If not, can any of the existing sid components be used as a
> starting point to build these components?

The closest thing may well be the (memory) mapper.  It's already
run-time configurable; you would "just" need to extend it with some
selected PCI signals and control register banks.

- FChE