[PATCH] gdb/testsuite: Add D support to gdb_default_target_compile

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[PATCH] gdb/testsuite: Add D support to gdb_default_target_compile

Iain Buclaw
Hi,

As discussed a couple months back.  Adding support for D in
gdb_default_target_compile, which should allow D sources to be used in
the testsuite.

Iain.

dlang-future.patch (3K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [PATCH] gdb/testsuite: Add D support to gdb_default_target_compile

Pedro Alves-7
On 02/01/2016 12:46 PM, Iain Buclaw wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As discussed a couple months back.  Adding support for D in
> gdb_default_target_compile, which should allow D sources to be used in
> the testsuite.

Looks fine, but could you send a patch to dejagnu too, so that our
copy can be dropped at some point?

Thanks,
Pedro Alves

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [PATCH] gdb/testsuite: Add D support to gdb_default_target_compile

Iain Buclaw
On 10 February 2016 at 13:29, Pedro Alves <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 02/01/2016 12:46 PM, Iain Buclaw wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> As discussed a couple months back.  Adding support for D in
>> gdb_default_target_compile, which should allow D sources to be used in
>> the testsuite.
>
> Looks fine, but could you send a patch to dejagnu too, so that our
> copy can be dropped at some point?
>
> Thanks,
> Pedro Alves
>

Yep, I have a patch against dejagnu ready.  I just haven't searched
for their patches ML just yet.

Thanks.
Iain
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [PATCH] gdb/testsuite: Add D support to gdb_default_target_compile

Pedro Alves-7
On 02/11/2016 07:04 AM, Iain Buclaw wrote:

> Yep, I have a patch against dejagnu ready.  I just haven't searched
> for their patches ML just yet.

It's dejagnu at gnu.org.  I'm not aware of a separate patches list.

Thanks,
Pedro Alves

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [PATCH] gdb/testsuite: Add D support to gdb_default_target_compile

Iain Buclaw
On 11 February 2016 at 11:00, Pedro Alves <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 02/11/2016 07:04 AM, Iain Buclaw wrote:
>
>> Yep, I have a patch against dejagnu ready.  I just haven't searched
>> for their patches ML just yet.
>
> It's dejagnu at gnu.org.  I'm not aware of a separate patches list.
>
> Thanks,
> Pedro Alves
>

Thanks, I've sent it the patch request to Dejagnu, and pushed this in.