[PATCH] [D] Add grammar support for sizeof and typeof

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[PATCH] [D] Add grammar support for sizeof and typeof

Iain Buclaw
Hi,

This adds support for D-style (T).sizeof, (E).sizeof, and typeof(E)
syntax to the gdb grammar for the D language.  All of which are
trivial additions that need no special support.

Regards
Iain.

dlang-properties.patch (1K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [PATCH] [D] Add grammar support for sizeof and typeof

Iain Buclaw
On 14 September 2015 at 15:38, Iain Buclaw <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This adds support for D-style (T).sizeof, (E).sizeof, and typeof(E)
> syntax to the gdb grammar for the D language.  All of which are
> trivial additions that need no special support.
>
> Regards
> Iain.

Forgot about tests for this, these are easily done without having a D compiler.

dlang-properties.patch (6K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [PATCH] [D] Add grammar support for sizeof and typeof

Iain Buclaw
On 14 September 2015 at 17:33, Iain Buclaw <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 14 September 2015 at 15:38, Iain Buclaw <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> This adds support for D-style (T).sizeof, (E).sizeof, and typeof(E)
>> syntax to the gdb grammar for the D language.  All of which are
>> trivial additions that need no special support.
>>
>> Regards
>> Iain.
>
> Forgot about tests for this, these are easily done without having a D compiler.


Belated ping.  Any remarks?  Otherwise I'll just go ahead with it as
it's a trivial grammar change.

Regards
Iain.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [PATCH] [D] Add grammar support for sizeof and typeof

Iain Buclaw
On 6 October 2015 at 18:49, Iain Buclaw <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 14 September 2015 at 17:33, Iain Buclaw <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> On 14 September 2015 at 15:38, Iain Buclaw <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> This adds support for D-style (T).sizeof, (E).sizeof, and typeof(E)
>>> syntax to the gdb grammar for the D language.  All of which are
>>> trivial additions that need no special support.
>>>
>>> Regards
>>> Iain.
>>
>> Forgot about tests for this, these are easily done without having a D compiler.
>
>
> Belated ping.  Any remarks?  Otherwise I'll just go ahead with it as
> it's a trivial grammar change.
>

I've gone ahead and committed it.