Oss-fuzz integration

Philippe Antoine
Hi everyone,

My name is Philippe Antoine
I have been fuzzing binutils disassembler.
I have just reported two found bugs to [hidden email]

I would like to share how I found them and ask if you would like to integrate fuzz targets and get them running on oss-fuzz
Here is what I built
https://github.com/google/oss-fuzz/pull/2617

If you want to test it, you can install Docker and tun the following commands
- git clone --branch binutils --depth 1 https://github.com/catenacyber/oss-fuzz
- cd oss-fuzz
- python infra/helper.py build_image binutils
- python infra/helper.py build_fuzzers --sanitizer address binutils
- python infra/helper.py run_fuzzer binutils fuzz_disassemble

What do you think of this ?
Would you like to integrate fuzz targets in main repository ?

Best regards,
Philippe

PS : Should I use [hidden email] as primary contact address ?

smime.p7s (3K) Download Attachment

Re: Oss-fuzz integration

Nick Clifton
Hi Philippe,

> Would you like to integrate fuzz targets in main repository ?

Thanks for the offer, but I think that at this time we will decline.

When you do find bugs however, please do feel to report them on the
binutuils bugzilla system.

> PS : Should I use [hidden email] as primary contact address ?

Either address is fine, although most people use the binutils@sourceware
one.